lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:russell2601"

53 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Distribution curve for correspondance#1

I can't find a way to display the rating distribution curve for correspondence chess. Like Blitz (lichess.org/stat/rating/distribution/blitz) but for correspondance. Does this exist? I've always liked…

russell2601
Lichess Feedback - No correspondence rating distribution?#1

I can't find a way to display the rating distribution curve for correspondence chess. Like Blitz (https://lichess.org/stat/rating/distribution/blitz) but for correspondance. Does this exist? I've alwa…

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Settlement Reached in Stockfish v ChessBase#60

I think it bears repeating that the stockfish press release here: https://stockfishchess.org/blog/2022/chessbase-stockfish-agreement/ says "the Stockfish team, unpaid hobbyists that all prefer coding …

russell2601
Lichess Feedback - Proposal: Timeout for Correspondence Games#10

The timebank feature on dailychess/redhotpawn.com site works really well - I used to play 1 day per move + 7 days timebank. If you didn't keep up with the 1 day per move you started using your 7 day t…

russell2601
Lichess Feedback - Easy way to view list of games I'm playing#3

@benwerner thank you I'll try this

russell2601
Lichess Feedback - Easy way to view list of games I'm playing#1

I'm playing lots of correspondance games - well, 14. My home screen only shows me 9 in a grid format. Is there a way to see the complete list without the rather cumbersome method of clicking my name t…

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Rematch button sometimes not there#3

I couldn't offer a takeback because he didn't ask, he just resigned.

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Rematch button sometimes not there#1

Is there a minimum number of moves that must be made in a game for the rematch button to be availabe? I just played a game where my opponent resigned on move 3 after accidentally hanging his queen, an…

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Why is the distribution curve spiky?#6

@glbert said in #2: > just search for "spike" in the forums. e.g. lichess.org/forum/general-chess-discussion/stat-chat-check-the-spikes > at this point this should be in the FAQ. Thanks - weird to thi…

russell2601
General Chess Discussion - Why is the distribution curve spiky?#1

I was looking at the normal distribution curve showing ratings, and noticed a sawtooth effect. Does anyone know what causes this?

russell2601