lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:vishy446"

32 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Move Confirmation no longer prompts on mobile#6

Yes, I guess

vishy446
Game analysis - What side would you rather be?#5

@JesusIsLord906 said in #4: > Yeah fair enough man, that Bishop pair can be deadly and ready to snipe off them Rooks at any point, I kinda like the idea of having more pieces rather than having strong…

vishy446
Game analysis - What side would you rather be?#3

I would prefer to be black even though my pieces would be a bit undeveloped but having the bishop pair would be good

vishy446
Lichess Feedback - If you lose against stockfish , it should be displayed in "losses" but it is displayed in "draws"#2

Oh yeah, it's true. I agree.

vishy446
Lichess Feedback - New Chapters in Studies being created in the First position, rather than the Last#8

@comport9 said in #7: > Doesn't really "solve" the issue. But it's what I'm having to do. Thanks. Not solve, but is a solution @comport9.

vishy446
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Puzzle Rating Bug#2

https://i.imgur.com/BPz4so6.jpg Here is the image proof for the same.

vishy446
Lichess Feedback - New Chapters in Studies being created in the First position, rather than the Last#5

@comport9 said in #1: > For some reason today when I click on "Create New Chapter", it creates it at the first position, rather than as the next. > > For example, I'll create a new chapter (whose defa…

vishy446
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Puzzle Rating Bug#1

I was just solving few puzzles as I usually do and all of them were rated. I solved the first two wrong, then the third one correct but I wasn't awarded any puzzle rating points for it. But, for the o…

vishy446
General Chess Discussion - Bullet and Blitz Rating#1

What is the highest bullet and blitz rating ever achieved on lichess? Does anyone know? Who achieved it?

vishy446
Lichess Feedback - The board size is too large#58

@schlawg said in #24: > We made a change that will change the board size for some settings & aspect ratios. It's not something we did lightly, the previous code rendered portions of the right side off…

vishy446