lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:corey561"

83 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Allow players to give time odds#1

This way us lowly rated players might have somewhat of a chance against tough opponents :)

corey561
Lichess Feedback - Play a tournament from tablet/phone ?#2

Agreed

corey561
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: auto-underpromotion#19

#7, the timer does not stop when you are selecting a piece.

corey561
Lichess Feedback - Allow us to hide our imported games from other players#1

Some tournament players might upload PGNs of their tournament games and don't want to give free prep material for potential opponents in the future. So to solve this, you should have the option to mak…

corey561
Lichess Feedback - Maybe lichess should have advertisements so they can pay for servers that won't crash during a 24 hour marathon tournament.#8

I just donated :)

corey561
Lichess Feedback - Maybe lichess should have advertisements so they can pay for servers that won't crash during a 24 hour marathon tournament.#6

What if the ads are non intrusive like how reddit does them?

corey561
Lichess Feedback - Maybe lichess should have advertisements so they can pay for servers that won't crash during a 24 hour marathon tournament.#1

Just a thought.

corey561
General Chess Discussion - Should stalling be punishable?#13

@kingscrusherfan #6, why would I resign if I am recording the video for youtube? That would make no sense.

corey561
General Chess Discussion - Should stalling be punishable?#5

It is really bad when I am making a recording of a classical time control game and that happens.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m_OZVFpkfc This wasn't the first or last game my opponent rage quitte…

corey561
General Chess Discussion - Hi lichess! I made a new youtube channel, feel free to give feedback!#3

Hi Nada, Thanks, I looked at the line and you were right. If h4 I thought I could play h6, but then he has Ne5 and eventually Qh5 if I retreat the bishop.. which is pretty bad for me. I then looked at…

corey561