lichess.org
Donate

opening

It is hard to say as you don't provide the actual move sequence - (ie white can only open with e3 or Nf3) so if white starts with e3 it would be defined a A00 - Irregular Opening. However I have played a long time and I would say white most likely started with Nf6 which make the opening A04 - Reti System or A05 Reti System

It was probably something like;
1. Nf3 Nf6
2. e3 e6
3. Be2 d5
4. O-O Nc6

If White starts with Nf3 black move sequence does not really change the open and it just a Reti - thats why i think its this. Others may disagree (lol).
White starts with:

1. sf1 - f3
2. pe2 - e3
3. bf1 - e2
4. rocharde

Is that a known opening?
(Sorry for my bad english)
I'm not good at names, so I don't really know what's it's called. But I can give you a brief analysis. First however, I want to tell you something about chess moves notation in English.

You seem to be using a long kind of notation, which is absolutely unnecessary. You should just name the piece with a letter and the the square it goes to. These are the letters for the corresponding pieces:
King - K
Queen - Q
Rook - R
Knight - N (note that the K is already occupied by the king)
A pawn doesn't use a certain letter.
So the position that you're referring to, went, as tsm-chess already said, probably like this:
1. Nf3, Nf6.
2. e3, e6.
3. Be2, d5.
4. 0-0, Nc6.
I don't think there's a lot of analysis for this position, but I think white has two possible setups:

1. d4, c4, Nc3, a3. In this variation, the a1-h8 diagonal is blocked by the pawn and it doesn't make a lot of sense to develop your bishop to that diagonal.
2. d3, b3, Bb2, c4, Nc3.

A mistake that black has made is his last move, Nc6, which he blocked his c-pawn with. In a position like this one, you usually want to use your c-pawn to strike at white's center if he plays the first plan I wrote, or play c5 and d4 to block white's bishop if he plays the second plan.
Okay thanks for the information about english notation! Well I never wrote up a Notation.
My chess is bad like my english ^^
My interessting is for the opening with the Knight/rook/bishop for fast rocharde.
Is that an official opening?
I don't think an opening is "official" or not. It's certainly an idea, and I do play similar stuff a lot in bullet. By the way, in English, the move isn't called "rocharde" but "castling." It's a verb.
rochade is french for the castling move
A06 is for the 4 / 8 moves you provided, but this mosition is prone to transpose when more move are played
so when you really wanna stay in it, play 5 a4 f i

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.